Value of the Wetland Ecosystems in Eswatini (former Swaziland)
The research is mainly oriented towards the co-supervision of a PhD Student at the University of Pretoria.
The PhD thesis is organized in two phases:
- The first phase is interested in the ranking of Ecosystem Services using Q-methodology.
- The second phase will build upon this ranking to value Ecosystem Services seen as most important
- Choice Modeling and Experimental Economics (2019 edition)
- Ex-ante demand assessment and willingness to pay for human excreta derived co-compost: Empirical evidence from rural South Africa
- Policies to reduce local participation in illegal hunting: The case of Kafue National Park in Zambia
- Sustainable Intensification - Laos
- Identify Lao farmers' goals and their ranking using best–worst scaling experiment and scale‐adjusted latent class models